help_outline Skip to main content
Shopping Cart

Events and Announcements

The Potomac Downriver Race has been Postponed unti...
Author Last Post
The Potomac Downriver Race has been Postponed until Saturday, May 30, 2017

The AHPS forecast for this Saturday shows the Little Falls Gauge to be near 6 feet and rising. The weather forecast is for 80% chance of rain.  Due to river and weather conditions, the decision has been made to move the race to the following Saturday.

If you have registered for the race you are still registered.  You do not need to re-register.

If you have not registered for the race you can do so at:

Potomac Downriver Race - 5/20/2017

If you have registered for the race and cannot make the new date, you can cancel your registration and the system will issue you a credit that can be used for any other CCA event.  If you can't make the new date and want a refund, please contact Howard Morland at

Return to Forum