We have three trips planned for this Thursday.
1. Larry Lempert will coordinate a Bridge-to-Bridge paddle at at Harpers Ferry. Tentative meeting time is 10:30am at Potoma Wayside, but plans could change. Contact Larry at email@example.com if you'd like to join this trip. The level is projected to be around 2.4’. Cl. II+
2. Peter Ryan will coordinate a trip to Little Falls, meeting on the feeder canal above Z-channel, ready to paddle at 11:00. Park at Lock 5 or 6 around 10:30. Please contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to join this trip. He can also be reached on his cell at (603) 502-0311. The level is projected to be around 3.3’, with high tide at 2:00 pm. Cl. III
3. David Cottingham (Cotton) will coordinate a trip from Angler’s Inn to Lock 10. Meet at the Lock 10 parking lot at 11:00 am. We will set a shuttle to Angler’s Inn, planning to launch there by noon.. Air temperature forecast to be 60 and partly cloudy at 12.. Water temps are in low 50s. The group will paddle up to the chutes at Difficult Run before heading downstream to Lock 10. Dress warmly and pack a lunch or snacks. Please let Cotton know if you plan to join the group — email@example.com, 202-699-1277. - Cl. II+
Fully vaccinated people can congregate in small groups, share shuttle rides and carpooling together, etc., consistent with CDC Guidelines.
For groups that include un-vaccinated people, masks should be worn, consistent with CDC Guidelines.
Auto shuttles involving un-vaccinated people
• Wear a mask covering mouth and nose while in shuttle vehicles
• Open windows to allow for air circulation
• Avoid carpooling to distant sites
All participants should bring a personal mask to be worn as needed.
Do not attend if you think that you may have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past two weeks,