Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Great Rappahannock Whitewater Race
Hello fellow SUP, Canoe & Kayak racers,
Online registration for the 38th annual Great Rappahannock Whitewater Canoe Race (plus Stand Up Paddleboards and Kayaks) is now available online.
2018 GRWCR Highlights:
- The GRWCR will once again be a cornerstone of the Rock the River FXBG event!
- New for 2018:
- Expanded Stand Up Paddleboarding Races (Flatwater and Whitewater)
- Flatwater Kayak Races
- Prize money!
- This year, proceeds from the race will be donated to:
- Friends of the Rappahannock
- ACA’s Youth Development Program
- The Fredericksburg Fire Department’s River Rescue Team
- Fredericksburg Chapter of Team River Runner
- The Rappahannock Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Boy Scout / Girl Scout / Sea Scout / Venture Crew -Scout Challenge
- FreeYouth Race!
For complete race information and to register online, please visit:www.americancanoe.org/GRWCR
Race day registration is available – but it’s more expensive…and you’ll have to wait in a longer line…
If you have any questions, please let us know.
We are looking forward to seeing you on Saturday, June 2nd for another classic Fredericksburg event!
|ACA | Canoe - Kayak - SUP - Raft - Rescue
503 Sophia Street, Suite 100
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401
Saturday, June 2, 2018, 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Old Mill Park
2410 Caroline St